Allihoop was started in 2020 as a Coliving company that helps people who are starting something new to feel right at home. We do this by creating living spaces that bring us together.
We believe that if we can make people that are changing life or city - or both! - to grow new roots fast, then our cities will become better places. We believe that each one of us has more to give to the world if they feel taken care of and supported by the people around them. Our community managers are an integral part of how we achieve this.
Allihoop is an Antler-backed startup that has enjoyed rapid growth across Stockholm. We are inclusive. We are a group of talented individuals at the crossroads of architecture, hospitality, and corporate development. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. We believe that when it comes to taking care of other humans, diversity drives innovation. So we’re building a culture where difference is valued. We take a holistic approach. We foster both a top-down and grassroots approach. This gives us the freedom to do what’s best for our team and customers.
What will you do?
You will be working closely with the management team and provide support as well as lead in a large variety of tasks & projects.
- Proactive problem resolution - define, design, and implement business process-based solutions
- Customer relations - daily managing of new inquiries by chat, mail & phone
- Create, test & evaluate new workflows optimizing operations & resident experience
- Assist with the planning and execution of new properties in Sweden's largest cities
- Manage resident data and bookings in management systems
- Assist and take ownership in the day-to-day property management & support for residents
- Choose your own project - Allihoop Innovation - where 20% of your time is spent on
Who are you?
The candidate that we are looking for is ambitious and enjoys working in an entrepreneurial environment. We’re looking for someone who can contribute with ideas and make their mark on the company.
- You see yourself as an entrepreneur and you are eager to take the next steps with your inner drive.
- You have very good communication skills and are proficient in both written and spoken English. You will be in touch with our customers on a daily basis, so great interpersonal skills and service mindedness are a must.
- You have a hands-on mentality and are willing to get your hands dirty, whilst never losing sights of the overall vision and strategy.
- You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment and are able to work independently and take ownership of tasks.
- You think creatively and identify new and innovative ways to solve problems.
- You are eager to learn and grow, and have a desire to develop yourself both professionally and personally.
- You firmly believe that housing can be disrupted and see yourself be a creator of future cities.
What’s the opportunity?
Entering a unique opportunity, with a base in Stockholm CBD, you will be inside one of the worlds fastest growing startup ecosystems. You will be learning about the day to day activities and actions of a growth company in its early days.
- 4-6 month internship in Stockholm
- Full-time flexible work schedule
- Free access to WeWorks high end office space in central Stockholm
- No corporate BS! - we’re moving too fast for that
- Small team - you can make a big difference
- Work with a young, ambitious & agile startup
- Get immersed and learn from Stockholm's best startup ecosystem network
- Public transportation in Sthlm covered - as well as support with accommodation can be provided
- Possibility to join the team permanently for the right person
Just a heads up, please only apply if you can be based in Stockholm for the duration of the 4 - 6 month internship.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying