Allihoop was started in 2020 as a Co-living company that helps people who are starting something new to feel right at home. We do this by creating living spaces that bring us together.
We believe that if we can make people that are changing life or city - or both! - to grow new roots fast, then our cities will become better places. We believe that each one of us has more to give to the world if they feel taken care of and supported by the people around them. Our community
Team is an integral part of how we achieve this.
Allihoop is a VC-backed startup that has enjoyed rapid growth across Stockholm. We are inclusive. We are a group of talented individuals at the crossroads of architecture, hospitality, and corporate development. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. We believe that when it comes to taking care of other humans, diversity drives innovation. So we’re building a culture where difference is valued. We take a holistic approach. We foster both a top-down and grassroots approach. This gives us the freedom to do what’s best for our team and customers.
Joining our Community Team is an opportunity to be a community builder, laying the foundation for ideas, creativity, and cooperation to begin to bloom. We are a team where putting hard work results in beautiful results that benefit the community as a whole and our days are filled with roles as diverse as our communities’ needs!
What you’ll do:
As a Community & Events Intern, you will work closely with the Community Manager and assist from the day-to-day to special projects.
Help maintain the day-to-day in our communities:
- Assist in event planning, preparation, and execution
- Complete assigned community projects and research-related content
- Contribute to Community KPIs and measurable success metrics
- Work with a team of volunteers
- Work on tailored projects you have full ownership over
Who we are looking for:
Community is more than just showing up and takes lots of personality and passion to make it a reality. You need to be able to be a self starter who will see things through all by your own volition. We are looking for someone who sees community as the best thing in the world and is hungry to create and craft beautiful communities with us. Our team is crazy for all things community and you’ll need to be too to be the perfect fit!
- Strong English skills required
- Ability to travel to different community locations in Stockholm
- Work authorization permit for Sweden
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience in leadership roles with diverse populations
- Experience hosting events and event planning
- Go-getter’s attitude: motivated and interested in learning, growing, and working as a team
- Self-starter with a desire to work for positive change and be a force for good
- Reliable and dependable, someone who can commit to the needs of the community
- Strong personal ownership and self-motivated
What we offer:
- Full-time, 4-6 months with our amazing team and a prospective chance to join
- Opportunity to be a part of the growth of our communities and be on the team creating its foundations
- Interactions with different departments and a chance to learn about different roles and relationships within the team and network with all the talent offered in our communities
- Opportunity to develop and learn new skills and explore community building
- Invitation to all our team events and outings; a real chance to explore all we have to offer
- An intern project, towards the end of your 6 months internship you will be a part of a custom project focused on community.
- Receive intern compensation and invaluable experience!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying